Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Michigan Visit

After a loooong flight and unexpected delay, I finally made it to Michigan late Friday. I’m not sure what was better – seeing my mom and dad, or eating Little Caesar’s, both were pretty AWESOME!! After a few days with my folks, I’m now staying with my brother’s family in Wixom. So far it has been wonderful to catch up with family and friends. A year is a long time to be away. In some ways it’s like I never left – Kohl’s is still having a sale, Kwame is still making headlines… In other ways I’ve missed a lot – like how fast my niece and nephew are growing up.

Over the next several weeks I’ll be visiting with personal and ministry partners. I’m looking forward to sharing and celebrating all the Lord has done through Ignite South Africa. I’m also excited to invite people to join with us, either by supporting me personally or by getting involved in our ministry.

This has been such an exciting year! As I think about the bold yet anxious steps we took in starting a new ministry, I’m amazed at what the Lord has blessed us with.

• A growing youth ministry • Coaches who are mature, godly leaders • Bigger leadership conferences • An opportunity for in-depth workshops which are new this year • Discipleship classes • Mission teams

We have so much to be thankful for…and so much more to do.

Please let me know if you’d like to get together while I’m in town through May 10th. I’d love to catch up. My temporary phone number is 248-686-9554. And please pray for me as I meet with current and potential partners, that the Lord would ignite additional people with a heart for raising godly leaders in South Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment