Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Created for Relationship

God created us for relationship – to love Him, to be loved by Him, and to love others. Because of this, one of the most powerful and effective ways Satan can sabotage us is through our relationships. Broken marriages, unhealthy relationships between parents and children, sacrificed friendships, and division in our churches…all within the body of Christ.

During our recent Enrich leadership conference, more than 100 pastors and church leaders joined to learn God’s design for relationships, and how to handle challenges and communicate in a godly way. Our final session was an open discussion where folks could ask tough questions, exchange ideas, and encourage one another. It was a pretty amazing day!

Based on the feedback, it was clear that these leaders left inspired and equipped to nurture their relationships with God and with those whom the Lord placed in their lives. After all, it’s what we’ve all been created for!

“Today I learned how to strengthen my relationship with God and prepare myself to win battles against Satan with the Word of God alive in me. It is my heart’s prayer that God gives me strength and increases my faith to make a difference in the lives of my children, my church, my relatives, and community.” - Masetjhaba Magdelin Tau

No comments:

Post a Comment