Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Graduation Celebration

One of the highlights at our recent Enrich conference was honoring the 5 graduates of our Foundations for Christian Growth class. The course was a rigorous 13 weeks complete with attendance requirements, homework, extra books to read, and TESTS! Pastor Abram and I took the class as well so we’d be officially certified to teach future classes.

After we presented the certificates, each graduate shared what the class meant in their lives. Joy in receiving the certificates. Heartfelt thanks for teachers, interpreters and tutors who helped them succeed. Gratitude for everyone who gave generously to equip them as leaders. And most importantly, praises to God for helping them make it through a challenging course – “with great sacrifices come with great rewards”.

“I’m so thankful for the classes and graduation. What I liked most was how Mme June taught with the leadership of the Holy Spirit, and how through each lesson the Holy Spirit worked in me. I got so much out of each class. They increased my knowledge and strengthened my spirit. I greatly encourage others to take this course as well. It’s important for us leaders because God works in us through these classes. They equip us and give us solutions and answers. Thank you Ignite South Africa.” – Pastor David Moeti

Our next course begins June 30th and we’re excited that these testimonies encouraged so many to step out and sign-up.

Please pray for our recent FCG graduates, our next group of leaders taking the course, and for Abram and me as we prepare to teach. It’s such a joy to build-up leaders and to see God use them in incredible ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment